This week (July 3) the topic is:
Top Ten Books For People Who Like *Sarah Dessen*
So the topic was to pick an author and recommend books.... obviously I picked Sarah Dessen. I used to LOVE her books, but the last one that came out ehh I could've done without it. Anyhow her books are always about some sort of tough situation whether its pregnancy, rape, parents that suck, eating disorders, domestic abuse, and lots of LOVE/Heart-ache. So here's what I came up with:
1. Anna and the French Kiss By: Stephanie Perkins- Cute Cute Cute!
2. The Sky is Everywhere By: Jandy Nelson- A tear-jerker, but a good deep read.
3. The Boyfriend List By: E. Lockhart- the whole series and anything else by this author!!
4. Aimee By: Mary Beth Miller- Kinda depressing, but the characters are great in this one
5. Story of a Girl By: Sara Zarr- So Sarah Dessen but with a little more edge
6. Elizabeth Scott books- Bloom, Love You Hate You Miss You, Something Maybe, Stealing Heaven, etc.
7. Susane Colasanti books- When It Happens, Something Like Fate, Waiting for You, etc.
8. Deb Caletti books- Honey Baby Sweetheart, The Secret Life of Prince Charming, The Nature of Jade, The Story of Us, etc.
9. Meg Cabot books- The Princess Diaries (is actually cute), How to Be Popular, All-American Girl, etc.
10. Lost it By: Kristen Tracy- Yay, I loved this one!
20 Boy Summer
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood
So that's mine... what authors did you guys pick??