Top Ten Tuesday REWIND (a past topic I missed):
Villains/Other Characters I had a STRONG Negative Reaction To
1. Dolores Umbridge... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - I think I hated her more than Voldemort, if that's possible... a horrible horrible woman, and one of the best side characters J.K. ever created :)
2. Miranda Priestly... The Devil Wears Prada- Yeah she was a bitch! I definitely felt bad for Andrea.
3. Mrs. X... The Nanny Diaries- Holy horrible mother!! I wanted to jump in to the book and strangle her!
4. Voldemort... Harry Potter- Ok I had to put him on here... He's only like the most despised villain in book history right?
5. Connor's Parents... Impulse and Perfect- I don't even have words for these people.
6. Cole... Bitter End- Needed castrated. Enough said.
7. Frankie... Twenty Boy Summer- Ok so I know this is an odd choice because she's definitely NOT a villain... but I had a very strong negative reaction to her. She needed punched for what she did, for real.
8. Peter Van Houten... The Fault in Our Stars- How can you be rude to kids with cancer??? Seriously HOW?
9. Darcy... Something Borrowed/Blue- Mean Girl grown up. Even though her best friend stole her fiance, I STILL hated everything about her. Even when she went to London... even when she supposedly had her break-through... nope still hate her.
10. Kim... The Boyfriend List- She was Ruby's BFF before the whole Jackson thing. I just really really wanted to fight her for thinking that it was ok for her to steal Jackson from Ruby, but not ok for Ruby to want him back.... WTF?
11. Last One!! Nikki... The Rules of Survival- POS mother.
I swear I'm not a violent person... these people just bring out strong reactions in me!!
Can't wait to see what topics everyone else picked!!
PS- Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY of Cinder or My Fair Godmother!!