Top Ten Tuesday is a really cool original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today (November 6) I'm one of them :)
Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read
(or Book 3 or 4 or 7)
2. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian- That ending!!!! When is the next one coming out??
3. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- Ok so the next book is more a companion book not a sequel because it's about Beth (one of the side characters in the book). But I loved this book so much that I can't wait to read Dare You To (and maybe Noah and Echo will make an appearance??)
4. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard- Will it ever end?? It was supposed to be a 4 book series, but now got extended to 6. And if PLL is any predictor, it will probably keep going after that.... but I'll still read them because I freaking love these stupid books and the ABCFamily TV Shows!
5. Forever Neverland by Heather Killough-Walden- an indie book about Peter Pan semi-grown up. I liked this book a lot and am really looking forward to Beyond Neverland!
6. Jessica Darling Prequel by Megan McCafferty- I will admit I haven't read Perfect Fifths yet, but to my defense it's been out in the library every time I go there.... Plus Fourth Comings was not my fav. BUT I heard a rumor there's going to be a prequel about when Hope lived in Pineville!!! CAN'T WAIT!!
7. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard- Another will it ever end? And I think the answer is NO! First Mona, then Alison, now Tabitha??
Series I Haven't Started YetI haven't started these yet because I am waiting for more books to come out (you know so I can avoid all that waiting!!!):
- The Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin- I want to read it but I'm going to wait til it gets closer to The Retribution of Mara Dyer release (book 3).
- The Deadly Cool Series by Gemma Halliday- Love these covers and really want to read them... waiting on book 3.
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter- Just came out about a month ago, so I'm waiting.
- Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones- did not realize this was a series!!
- Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller- another newish book that looks good, but I want to wait a little.
So that's my freebie list... what topics did you guys choose??