Top Ten Book Boyfriends
1. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Although I'm not fond of the name Etienne, I love hot guys w/ British accents and someone who is so worldly.
2. Beau Vincent from The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines- Even though the book describes him as a blonde, I have a hard time picturing him that way. I see him as the dark-haired one and Sawyer as the blonde... but still really really bad-boy hot!
3. Noah Hutchins from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- Ummm swoon! Seriously he's the perfect guy.
4. Joe Fontaine from The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- He's lived in Paris! and he's just plain awesome!
5. Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- This book was AMAZING!! And Jase was a big part of that amazing-ness.
6. Thayer/Ethan from The Lying Game by Sara Shepard- Totally Thayer from the books and Ethan from the ABCFamily TV show! Thayer from the books is the bad boy runaway hottie and Ethan is nerdy. In the TV show Ethan is the hot bad boy motor-cycle might be going to juvie boy and Thayer is annoying.
7. Sirius Black from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- When I was reading these books I always had the biggest crush on Sirius... he always sounded smoldering and has a take-charge attitude... plus the prison time made him an instant bad-boy... which is why HP and the Order of the Phoenix was a sad one for me!!
8. Benjamin from The Making Out series by Katherine Applegate- This is a series I read when I was young. I was always in love with Benjamin, who was the hot blind guy. Maybe it was the whole he needs to be taken care of thing that got me, but I was hooked!
9. Josh Blackthorn from Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler- Hot sensitive hockey boy... enough said.
10. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- So far it's been hard not to swoon over the guys in SP's books. I didn't really LOVE Lola as much as I did Anna, but Cricket was so geeky and cool at the same time... LOVED HIM!
Runners up: Marcus Flutie, Michael from the Princess Diaries, and Noel from The Boyfriend List books.
Sorry my list isn't really pretty this week... I'm super tired today :( But I'm still excited to see what book-guys you're crushing on!!