Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List
Love Love Love Summer Reading!!! These are the books that I am most excited to read this summer. Some of them have already been released, but most are coming out soon :)
1. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu- I think the cover of this book makes it look fun, but I don't think it's that kind of book at all. I still want to read it!
2. A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook & Brendan Halpin- Looks cool... love the lunch tray cover!
3. In the After by Demitria Lunetta- I think an end of the world book could definitely be in order for me this summer!
4. Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor- LOVE boarding school books!!
5. Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend by Louise Rozett- Loved Confessions of an Angry Girl!! Can't wait to read more Rose!!
6. Seven Minutes in Heaven (Lying Game #6) by Sara Shepard- The last book right?!?!?!?!?
7. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas- I think this sounds like a good summery mystery.... beach worthy.
8. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen- Gotta read this ASAP!
9. Invisible by Marni Bates- Looks so adorable and fun.
10. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler- Can't believe I haven't read this yet!!!
Those are the books I most want to read this summer!! What books made your TBR List for the summer?