(What We Saw at Night #2)
By: Jacquelyn Mitchard
With Juliet gone, Allie is bent on revenge. She's obsessed with taking down Garrett at any cost. When Rob shows her nighttime deep diving, she assumes it's all a distraction from her goals. But it turns out there's a terrible secret under Lake Superior that Garrett Tabor doesn't want them to know about.
By: Amy Dunne
Set in England: Nicola, an abused girl strikes up an unlikely friendship with the most popular girl at school. When their relationship turns into something more, Jenny (the popular girl) must decide if she's willing to sacrifice everything for it. Meanwhile Nicola must find a way to escape her abuser for good.
By: David L. Dudley
A Historical Fiction based on a post-slavery southern plantation in Georgia where "free" has meant nothing for the people who work there. They are still chained, whipped, and even killed. But Cy has dreams of freedom and when an opportunity arises, he's willing to risk it all.
- Echoes of Balance (The Ways Trilogy #1) By: Cally Ryanne
- Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6) By: Abbi Glines
- Fast Forward (Second Chances #2) By: Marion Croslydon
- Dangerous Dream (Dangerous Creatures #0.5) By: Kami Garcia
- The Initiate: A Divergent Story (Divergent #0.2) By: Veronica Roth
- Fracture Me (Shatter Me #0.5) By: Tahereh Mafi & Margaret Stohl
- Fireblood (Fireblood #1) By: Trisha Wolfe
December is so not impressing me. What are you going to read from this list??