Top Ten Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art
This was SO hard for me because I am a cover whore. I mean I just freaking LOVE book covers... and I have SO many favorites. I tried to do ones that truly would look good on a wall other than just covers that I really like.
1. Made of Stars by Kelley York- I love how the snow looks like stars and the colors are awesome
2. Pointe by Brandy Colbert- Beautiful!!!
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler- I think this will always be one of my favorite cover. I love simplicity.
4. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller- I just think this one is SO pretty.
5. One by LeighAnn Kopans- This would look so cool on a wall.
6. Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser- Another simple cover, but I just love it.
7. Fault Line by Christa Desir- Simple, pretty, harsh all at the same time.
8. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour- I am in LOVE with this cover! The font, the picture, everything.
9. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen- I love all her paperback redesigns... and this one is my favorite. Pretty colors, summer nights, the beach... how can you not like it?
10. Bunheads by Sophie Flack- This just looks like art. And I love the repetition.
So that is my art gallery for this week. I can't wait to see what books you guys picked. I absolutely LOVE looking at book covers, so leave me your links :)