Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR
1. Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour- Just got this today and OMG I must read it!! What a beautiful cover... plus I love Nina LaCour!!
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell- YES to anything Rainbow Rowell.
3. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- Met Morgan Matson at BEA and she was SO nice!! Can't wait to read this book I've been hearing such good things about.
4. Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn- This comes out next week and it's just the sort of thing I've been in the mood for.
5. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid- Another really cool author I met at BEA. This sounds like the perfect summer book! Plus, ROADTRIP!!
6. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson- I was trying not to put Fall ARCs on here... but there's no way I'm NOT reading this this summer!!
7. Endless (Shadowlands #3) by Kate Brian- Must find out what happens in this series! It was cliffhanger city at the end of book 2, so I gotta read this as soon as it comes out!
8. License to Spill (The Pretenders #2) by Lisi Harrison- I really liked the first book and I really want to read more about these kids.
9. The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin- This book looks SO incredibly cool and unique. It's like Non-fiction Fiction.
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman- MUST READ THIS BEFORE THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!! I started reading it a loooong time ago, but put it down when everybody died. I was in shock. I didn't read what it was about at all, so I was shocked to be so sad right in the beginning. Now I'm more prepared!
I love Summer Reading!!! It's the BEST time to read. Even if I don't get the most reading done bc I'm busy. Just the idea of summer reading rocks my world. Plus there's BEACH reading!! Nothing better than that. What books are you reading this summer?? Leave me your links :)