Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To
1. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick- I loved My Life Next Door.
2. Get Even (Don't Get Mad #1) by Gretchen McNeil- Think this looks cute and thrilling at the same time. Plus it's a BEA book.
3. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu- This is such a "me" book.
4. Year of Mistaken Discoveries by Eileen Cook
5. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson- WHAT!! How?? I am so disappointed in myself.
6. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas & Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- I think both of these books sound adorable.
7. Noggin by John Corey Whaley- Heard really good things.
8. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson- LHA!! Why didn't I read this yet?
9. Starbird Murphy and the Outside World by Karen Finneyfrock- I was really into this author's first book, so I'd like to try more.
10. Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot- Seriously I just got this and cannot wait to start reading it :)
There's always going to be a LONG list of books that I wanted to read, but didn't find time for. These were the ones I really do want to find time for in 2015.
What 2014 releases were you not able to get to??