Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR
1. Once Upon a Kiss by Robin Palmer- Because it reminds me of 13 Going On 30 in a way.... and YES to 80's nostalgia!!
2. The Leaving by Tara Altebrando- This one sounds crazy good!!
3. Burning by Danielle Rollins- This SO reminds me of The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma, so YES I want to read it!!
4. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude- A girl's cousin goes missing in the weird little town that they live in. I've been hard-core looking for YA Mysteries that I will love.
5. Alice (#1) by Christina Henry- It's Adult Horror, but I think it sounds cool.
6. I Woke Up Dead at the Mall by Judy Sheehan- I mean, the title??!?!?
7. Boys Of Summer by Jessica Brody- I love a book about damaged, troubled boys.
8. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey- Wasn't really interested in this until I saw the previews on TV. I guess I didn't actually know anything about it at all until that happened, but now I'm totally interested.
9. A Perfect Disaster by Amanda Maciel- I loved this author's debut, Tease, and this new one sounds like it covers another tough topic.
10. The Outliers (#1) by Kimberly McCreight- I loved this author's semi-Adult books, so now she's writing a YA series, and I'm really excited!!
What books are new to your TBR??