Top Ten Tuesday is a really cool original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today I'm one of them :)
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List
1. Paper Covers Rock By: Jenny Hubbard - Well since this book is sitting in front of me on my dining room table, I guess it's making the list :) Plus I like a male as the main character every once in a while!
Bunheads By: Sophie Flack- I love the cover of this one, it's so cool looking! I've been wanting to read this since I used to dance.
3. Stargirl By: Jerry Spinelli- I have to read this book already! I checked it out of the library over a month ago, but I just keep finding other books to read!
4. The Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins- Ok I am going to read this this spring, even if I have to get it on audio! I want to read it because I read most "fad" books just to keep up with pop-culture and stuff, plus the movie is out now! I just haven't been able to do it so far because I don't really dig Dystopian novels :(
Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters By: Meredith Zeitlin- Can't wait to read this one! It just sounds so me! Watch this video about the book... how cute is that??
6. Getting over Garrett Delaney By: Abby McDonald- I love teenage heartache!! I can't help it, when a boy breaks a girls heart in a book (if it's written right) I just feel it!
7. She's So Dead to Us By: Kieran Scott- Been on my TBR list I feel like forever... gonna read it cause I really want to read This is So Not Happening, and apparently it's part of a series?? News to me!
8. Bitter End By: Jennifer Brown- I so had a boyfriend like this, and I love reading about things I can relate to (which is probably why I don't read Fantasy). Plus I LOVED The Hate List!
9. Reason to Breathe By: Rebecca Donovan- Just sounds super-awesome! It's a book I'll probably feel the need to read the ending (I do that a lot in books where there's a secret).
The List By: Siobhan Vivian- I've heard good things about this one, so I'm definitely reading it sooner rather than later! It reminds me of the Slam Books we had in Junior High. Wait was I a Mean Girl??? Nah!!
So that's it... What are yours??