This week (June 19th) the topic is:
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR ListAck I have SO many books to read and I know I didn't read all the books on my spring TBR list! But here's the ones I really want to read this summer :)
This is Not a Test By Courtney Summers- Came out yesterday and I am so freaking excited to read it!! I love Courtney Summers, she's awesome!!!
2. One Lonely Degree By C.K. Kelly Martin- I bought it forever ago for $2.98 and I keep finding other things that MUST be read ahead of it. But the cover is so summery so I gotta read it in the summer! I hope it's as good as I Know It's Over
3. Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth #3) By Stacey Kade- I love these books... they're just so darn cute! I HAVE to find out what happens to Alona/Lily and Will!
4. Awkward By Marni Bates- I've heard good things about it and it sounds cute!
5. Bitter End By Jennifer Brown- I will read this this summer!! I will I will I will!
6. Hide and Seek (The Lying Game #4) By Sara Shepard- #3 was not that good, but I'm going to read #4 when it comes out (7/31), like as soon as it comes out! I LOVE the ABCFamily series, and even though these books are a little short, they're still addicting!
7. Nothing Like You By Lauren Strasnick- There's nothing I love better than a losing your virginity book... lol! No seriously I think it sounds really good & I bought it a while ago so...
8. A Midsummer's Nightmare By Kody Keplinger- A one night stand with your soon-to-be step-bro?... yes I must read that! I also want to read The Duff!
9. The Stalker Chronicles By Carley Moore- Sounds cute!
10. You are So Undead to Me By Stacey Jay- Sounds a little Ghost and the Gothish... gonna have to try it!
So those are mine... What are yours??
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!!! :)