Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours
1. Audrey Cuttler From Audrey Wait! -A guy writes a song about me that goes up the charts?!!! Umm yes please!
2. Nancy Drew from The Nancy Drew Series- How awesome would it be to be solving mysteries all the time?? Plus she's a cultured girl, but also a daredevil. Love her!!
3. Jessica Wakefield from The Sweet Valley High Series - I just think it would be awesome to have a twin for a day... and Elizabeth is too goody-goody for me.
4. Frankie Landau-Banks from The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks - Wouldn't it be cool to go to a boarding school just for one day? Plus she's got a hot boyfriend and gets to play around in secret societies.
5. Anna Oliphant form Anna and the French Kiss - Super Hottie with a British Accent + Paris = Sign me up!!!
6. April from Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) - If I was in HS I would've died to be able to live with my best friend with NO PARENTS!!
7. Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries - Ok first of all she's a freaking PRINCESS!! And also there's Michael!!!
8. Kylie Flores from From What I Remember... - I just want to go on a Mexican adventure with a hot guy!!
9. Spencer Hastings from Pretty Little Liars- Just for the access to fashion and classy establishments.... but then again A does know all the secrets, maybe I should pick A... nah!
10. Fred or George Weasley from Harry Potter - I think I would have a blast being one of them for a day (but not in the last book). I mean they were born on April fools day and own a joke shop! Doesn't get better than that!