Top Ten Books That Make You Think (About The World, People, Life, etc.)
1. The Fault in Our Stars By John Green- Holy hell I couldn't stop thinking for days and days and days about this book. It was unhealthy really. But I wasn't just thinking about the book I was pondering the meaning of life and stuff... deep. (I'm sure this is one everyone's list this week right?)
2. One Moment By Kristina McBride- It made me think about how people see you after you die.
3. Hold Still By Nina LaCour- Death, suicide, and moving forward... loved the message this book had.
4. How to Save a Life By Sara Zarr- Death but also life and hard decisions.
5. The Rules of Survival By Nancy Werlin- Sad stuff... goes on everyday. (or A Child Called It, I couldn't decide)
6. The Pact By Jodi Picoult- Trying to understand why someone does something unexpected and forgiveness. (All her books are thinkers though).
7. Please Ignore Vera Dietz- Heart hurting!!
8. Speak By Laurie Halse Anderson- First YA book that really got me.
9. The Five People You Meet in Heaven By Mitch Albom- It wasn't a book I was in love with, but it definitely is a thought provoker... fate, death, the meaning of life, that kind of stuff.
10. Weird choice here but The Handmaids Tale By Margaret Atwood- First book that really made me think about how fragile society is.
So that's my list... what's yours?? It's a sad day, I'll be thinking about a lot today :(
*All links go to Goodreads*