Top Ten Tuesday is a really cool original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today (December 18th) I'm one of them :)
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books I Read in 2012
This was made a little easier since I just did Jamie @ The Perpetual Page Turner's Best of 2012 Survey: Here's mine!!. But anyhow I still had trouble narrowing this list down....
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- I just LOVED this book!! Such an amazing debut for a new author and just an overall emotional train wreck like I like.
3. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers- I love Courtney Summers and seriously she went zombie in the best way possible. She made a depressing story somehow make me feel something really good in a weird we're all going to die kind of way. Ok I don't know I just liked it!
4. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty- Yeah I was in love with this book by page 3. I don't know how I missed this 10 years ago, but I felt like this book was written just for me... it's the EXACT kind of book I like :)
5. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin- Kelsey Finkelstein cracked my shit up. Definitely read it if you haven't already.
6. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade- the covers of this series are so damn cute... plus the actual books are cute too! The writing made me forget I was even reading and plus I love mean girls!
7. One Moment by Kristina McBride- A book with an awesome mystery aspect to it. I loved the idea of confronting someone's flaws after they are gone.
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- This book made me a huge Stephanie Perkins fan and I will now read anything she writes :)
9. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett- Pleasantly surprised with this one! The best part about this book was Rose and how real she was. I'll definitely be reading Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend.
10. 3 way tie for #10 sorry!! The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines, Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski, & Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler- The Vincent Boys had me all hot and bothered, Gimme a Call was adorable, and Bittersweet I just finished today, but I loved every word of it!
Ok that was hard!!! So what were your top picks in 2012??