Top Ten Tuesday is a really cool original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today (December 11th) I'm one of them :)
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors
I Read In 2012
1. Megan McCafferty- I can't believe it took me this long to discover such an AMAZING series!
2. Katie McGarry- True she's new to everyone, but OMG I love her!
3. Abbi Glines- I loved The Vincent Boys, especially Beau... so happy I picked it up and can't wait to read more books by her!
3. Stephanie Perkins- Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door were easily two of my favorite books from this past year.... if you haven't read Anna yet, get on that!
4. Michele Jaffe- I loved Rosebush and will definitely be reading more by this woman who also happens to have an awesome first name :)
5. Meredith Zeitlin- Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters, enough said.
6. Laura Buzo- Reminded me how much I love Aussie authors
8. C.K. Kelly Martin- I Know It's Over was such an amazing contemporary book that she instantly became one of my fav's. Now she's going through a dystopian phase, so we'll see if I continue to read her or not :(
9. Tracy Bilen- What She Left Behind was gripping. I will definitely be on the lookout for more books by her.
10. Jenny Han/ Siobhan Vivian- I wasn't obsessed with The List, but Burn for Burn was addicting! I know Jenny Han has written some cool books by herself too, I just haven't gotten to them... yet.
What new-to-you authors were your favs this year?