Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List- No Questions Asked
1. Courtney Summers- DA! She's my #1... I even read her book when she went zombie & loved it!!
2. Sarah Ockler- LOVE all her books... totally dependable go-to contemporary author!
3. E. Lockhart- Hello! The Boyfriend List?? Yes everything she writes is genius.
4. John Green- I think he's going to be on everybody's lists.
5. Sarah Dessen- I've loved Sarah Dessen's books from way back. Her books are what made me continue to read YA after I had passed up the "age limit".
6. Sara Shepard- I'm kind of embarrassed to put this on here, but it's true. I must read all of Sara Shepard's books, they are addicting!
7. Jennifer Brown- Love her books!! She writes about "issues" but not in a generic blah way, the way I've seen issue books done.
8. J.K Rowling- No explanation needed
9. Jay Asher- His books have been always had some creative element to them and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
10. Katie McGarry- LOVE HER! One of my new favs!
Honorable Mentions: Sarah Mlynowski, Jodi Picoult, Jennifer Weiner, Stephanie Perkins
What authors are you guys obsessed with?? Do we have any of the same?