These are the new books I'm obsessing over this week:
By: Katie McGarry
A novella featuring Lila, Echo's BFF from Pushing the Limits! I am dying to read this... Pushing the Limits was SO AMAZING!
By: J.J. Howard
When a NYC girl goes looking for her long-gone mother, she finds herself involved in the world of a traveling circus.
By: Jennifer Banash
Cat is a 17-year-old living the clubbing life in the Lower East Side of NYC in the 1980's. She lives for those nights of music and people and white lines that make her feel nothing. But in her daytime life everything is messed up and she doesn't want to deal with it, until someone comes along that makes her want to take control. !!!This looks so good!!!
By: Kimberly McCreight
When Amelia is caught cheating and then ends up falling to her death off the school roof, her mother needs to reconstruct her life to figure out why she would jump or if she was pushed. She goes through her emails, texts, cell phone records, and social media postings to figure out why her daughter was on the roof and why she died.
By: Cat Winters
A historical fiction that features photos from the early 20th Century. Mary Shelley Black lives in the midst of the Spansh influenza crisis and WWI. Her father is in prison and her boyfriend was killed over in France. Suddenly Stephen (the boyfriend) begins showing up and Mary Shelley is the only one who can help him. OMG this sounds so cool, and I rarely read historical fiction! It sounds like it could do what Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children tried to do with the photographs, but actually have it work.
By: Michael Northrop
"A troubled teen. A rescued Rottweiler. An unlikely friendship." ~Goodreads.
I really liked Trapped by Northrop, but I have to say I can't read this book if the dog dies, I'm a baby like that.
By: Jessica Verdi
Lucy has a bad week and to blow off steam she goes out and does a very unLucy-like thing. Because of that one mistake, her life is changed forever. This book sounds great, but it scares the crap out of me too because one little mistake really can ruin your whole life.
By: Jennifer E. Smith
Ellie has an email pen pal who she knows everything about except his name and background. In reality he is Graham Larkin, teenage movie star. When his new movie is filming in Ellie's hometown, he decides to come clean about who he is. Can he have a normal relationship with a not famous girl? And why is Ellie so determined to avoid the media?
By: Laura Nowlin
Finn and Autumn were always inseparable, until high school. But after her break-up Autumn and Finn have been getting closer again. She wonders if maybe he has the same feelings she's been having and she thinks she's about to get her answer... until a tragedy strikes.
By: Jaclyn Moriarty
The U.S. release of book 1 in a trilogy: from the author of the Ashbury/Brookfield series.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Light (Gone #6) By: Michael Grant- The 6th and FINAL book in the Gone series.
- Dark Triumph (Grave Mercy #2) By: R.L. LaFevers- sequel to Grave Mercy
- Sweet Damage By: Rebecca James- YA thriller
- Spellbinding By: Maya Gold- A girl finds out she's a witch at 16
- The Sweetest Dark By: Shana Abe- A fantasy/historical fiction set in 1915 England.
- Fractured (Slated #2) By: Teri Terry- "Set in a disturbing future world, FRACTURED is an engrossing, fast-paced read that establishes Teri Terry as a master thriller writer." ~Goodreads
- Vengeance Bound By: Justina Ireland- Described as The Goddess Test meets Dexter.
- The Collector By: Victoria Scott- A soul collector gets his final assignment, one more soul to collect and then he can get out of hell... but when he meets his person he's supposed to collect, things don't go as planned.
- Stung By: Bethany Wiggins- Sci-Fi dystopian about people who are branded vs. people who are not.
- Prophecy Girl (Angel Academy #1) By: Cicily White- YA Fantasy series about a school for angels
- Committed (30 Days #2) By: K. Larsen- Conclusion to 30 Days.
- Rise (Eve #3) By: Anna Carey- "In Rise, Eve must choose who to leave behind, who to save, and who to fight as Anna Carey's epic tale of romance and sacrifice in the chilling dystopia of The New America comes to a stunning conclusion." ~Goodreads
- Walking Disaster (Beautiful Disaster #2) By: Jamie McGuire- Follow-up to Beautiful Disaster. "Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes." ~Goodreads
This is an enormous list this week!! SO many good ones too! I'm super excited for This is What Happy Looks Like, Reconstructing Amelia, and Crossing the Line! What are you going to read??
Have a Happy Easter Everyone!!