Today's Topic is:
Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
I have a special page devoted to my recommendations since the start of my blog, but these are the ones that I tell people about most:
1. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty- Everyone needs to meet Jessica Darling.
2. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson- A must read for YA Contemporary ppl.
3. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart- Ruby Oliver, another unforgettable character.
4. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin- A book that made me laugh.
5. Courtney Summers- all her books... I'm obsessed!! She's really funny on twitter and tumbler too... you guys should totally follow her!
6. Sarah Dessen- again all her books! She's amazing... these 3 are my favs:
7. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski- I loved this book because it reminded me of how I was when I was a teenager (except for the whole chlamydia thing).
8. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian- A new series that I'm obsessed with.
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- Best book of last year IMO.
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- I just read this at the beginning of the year, but I've been recommending it ever since :)
TFIOS- John Green: I don't recommend this as much as I should bc it's kind of a hard subject for some people to read about... and not knowing people's background with cancer, I don't want to rec. something that's too tough for some people to read about.
Harry Potter- JK Rowling: I don't recommend this because everyone's already read this... otherwise I would!
Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins: I love it and tell people about it all the time.
The Ghost and the Goth- Stacey Kade: Cute series that I love to tell people to read if they're looking for something fun.
So there is my list... it went kind of long this week! I guess there are a lot of books I like to tell people about :) What's on your list?
PS- I'm getting blog make-over and am still under construction, so sorry if things here look confusing....