This time I decided to do Alice in Wonderland. Not only was Alice my fav. Disney movie when I was growing up, but I also enjoyed the books too. Last semester I had to do a creative photo shoot for my photography class and I chose Alice in Wonderland (with a modern spin) as my theme... maybe I'll share some of those pics at the end for fun.
So anyhow here are my favorite Alice in Wonderland inspired items:
Hand Stamped Silver Bracelet by LemonLimeCreations
- I love this saying!
- I also really love all of these stamped bangles. There are SO many quotes that I want!
Book Page Pendant and Key Charm by StorybookWhimsies
- Super cute pendant made out of a book page
- I love the idea of putting it on a ribbon instead of a chain!
Alice inspired Wall Decor by IBelieveInPinkChic
- This is made out of a glass cabinet, which I LOVE. I have so many decorations that are made out of shutters and cabinet doors... I'm a little obsessed.
Alice in Wonderland Charm Bracelet by MyLadyCrafts
- So in love with this bracelet!
- I features a book, a heart, the white rabbit, a clock, a teapot, a key, and the 4 card suits.
We're All Mad Here Necklace by UntamedMenagerie
- I know I have a lot of jewelry on here, but there is just too much cute Alice stuff!
- This one reminds me of the "Carrie" necklace on Sex and the City
Wide Cuff Engraved Alice in Wonderland by UntamedMenagerie
- It says: And though the shadow of a sigh
May tremble through the story,
It shall not touch with breath of bale,
The pleasance of our fairy-tale
- Which is a portion of the epigraph of 'Through the Looking-Glass' by Lewis Carroll
- I love cuff bracelets and plus the font is really cool on it!
Tea Party Backwards Clock by blackbunny123
- The art on this clock is really pretty!
- Plus I love the idea of a backwards clock!
- Apparently if you get confused, you just hold up a mirror to read it, HAHA!
- This looks pretty easy to make and would be so cute in a bedroom!
- I love unique kids costumes!! This one is so fun!!
- One plus is that it's probably not that hard to make.
- These nails are so freaking adorable... if I got my nails done regularly, I'd definitely be into these!
- Perfect for an Alice in Wonderland themed party of any sort.
- Plus they look yummy for any day!
- I love this hallway!!
- It says "I'm Late, I'm Late"
- What a cool place to eat!!
- I love the card suits wallpaper! That could look cool in a bedroom too!
- No clue what kind of food they serve here (tea...cupcakes??), but apparently it's in Tokyo, so I won't be going there anytime soon :(
- I would love to make this sign and put it in my flower beds. It's so colorful and fun!!
Here are some of the pics from my photography project:
Next time I'm thinking about doing Harry Potter :)