Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #3)
By: Jillian Dodd
Book 3 in this addicting series is sure to find Keatyn sorting through massive amounts of boy problems :)
By: Cyn Balog
A YA paranormal thriller about a group of friends spending prom weekend at "Dead River".
By: Jennifer Archer
Lily is just a normal girl, except for Iris. Iris is the voice that goes with her everywhere, and only she can hear. After the death of her father, Iris starts pushing Lily to find out the truth about her family's secrets. Then a new boy comes to town, and they start figuring out the puzzle together.
By: Tim Tharp
All Dylan wants is respect at school, or mojo if you will. He has the unfortunate nickname of "Body Bag" for finding a dead body. Now that there's a missing rich girl, Dylan knows that is he solves this case, he'll get the mojo he's always wanted.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Moonset By: Scott Tracey- A YA Fantasy about witches
- Revenge of a Not-So-Pretty Girl By: Carolita Blythe- A troubled teen meets an over-the-hill movie star and they help each other.
- Zom-B City By: Darren Shaw- Book 3 in the Zom-B series
- In the Air By: Crystal Serowka- A New Adult about a Julliard dancer
- Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin By: Liesel Shurtliff- Cute Middle-Grades, I love them!!
- Tessa Masterson Will Go to Prom (paperback) By: Brendan Halpin & Emily Franklin- Paperback release of the book about a girl taking a girl to prom :)
- What Happened to Goodbye (paperback) By: Sarah Dessen- I LOVE the new covers for all her books, they're so damn pretty!!
This is kind of a slow week for new releases! I know I'm definitely reading Date Me for the blog tour :) Anything that looks good to you?