Today's Topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A BloggerI wasn't going to do this one because... it's a really hard topic!! I've read way more books before I was a blogger than after!! By far more of my favorite books were read before... how in the hell to choose?
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
- Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard- Addicting!
- Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
- Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max- yes I do realize I have questionable tast in books sometimes... but it made me laugh like no other!
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- ummm duh!
So there you have it... I tried not to repeat too much, but Speak is always going to be on my list if older books are included.
What did you guys love before you blogged??