By: Shaun David Hutchinson
Tonight is the night that Simon is going to get the girl. Cassie, the girl he's loved forever, is newly single and throwing the biggest party of the year. He knows he's going to go to this party and everything will fall in place for the two of them... of course things don't go as planned. Is it just me or is this exactly like wtf??
By: Marni Bates
Companion to Awkward. Jane has laid low her entire high school life. She's basically invisible. But now that her best friends are all busy with other things, invisible is not as appealing as it once was. Well that's all about to change when she writes a front-page article for her school's newspaper which catches unintended attention.
By: Amanda Sun
When Katie is forced to move to Japan to live with her aunt, she's not thrilled. She knows almost nothing about the culture there and it's frustrating. Then she meets Tomohiro, a kendo star, artist, and someone who intrigues her. Katie can tell there's something going on with this guy, and when she starts seeing his drawings move she knows she's either crazy or Tomohiro has some secrets... connections to the ancient gods of Japan to be exact.
By: Demitria Lunetta
Amy has survived the apocalypse, the day the alien-zombies came. Her and Baby, a toddler that Amy found in the first days, have been surviving in her house for years. Miraculously they are rescued and taken to New Hope, a colony of survivors. But things at New Hope aren't as great as they first seem. And Amy soon learns that if she doesn't do something she'll lose Baby forever.
By: Robin Palmer
A book exploring the complicated relationship between mother and daughter. Annabelle is the daughter of one of the biggest TV stars in the world, but her mother is pretty much a train wreck. She suffers from depression and alcoholism. Now she's just had a very public DUI and is dating a guy that is more Annabelle's age than her own. It's said to be "Gilmore Girls meets Postcards from the Edge crossed with L.A. Candy!"
By: Gavin Extence
"A rare meteorite struck Alex Woods when he was ten years old, leaving scars and marking him for an extraordinary future." ~Goodreads
Other Books Out This Week:
- Ashes on the Waves By: Mary Lindsey- "Based on Edgar Allan Poe’s chilling poem, "Annabel Lee," Mary Lindsey creates a frighteningly beautiful gothic novel that glorifies the power of true love." ~Goodreads
- Hidden (Avena #1) By: Marianne Curley- Ebony's been hidden all her life and now strange things are happening to her... like the fact that she's glowing. What she doesn't know is that she's a stolen angel and now that the heavens have found her, they want her back.
- After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn #3) By: J.A. London- Final book in the trilogy in which humans and vampires need to work together to stop Day Walker Sin.
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library By: Chris Grabenstein- Middle Grade about a group of students who must solve a series of puzzles and follow clues to be able to get out of Mr. Lemoncello's Library at their school.
- The Lost Sun (The United States of Asgard #1) By: Tessa Gratton- A fantasy/mythology set in an alternate world.
- Neptune's Tears By: Susan Waggoner- Sci-Fi set in London 2218 where aliens live among people.
Very excited for In the After and Invisible!!! What have you read/do you plan on reading?