Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013
I've only read 28 books so far... and that's a little disappointing! My goal was 100 this year and that definitely isn't going to happen. If I don't pick up the pace I won't even read as many as I did in 2012 :( Anyway here are the books I adored.... seems like a lot of mystery-types w/ supernatural elements to them. Kind of weird since I'm strictly a YA Contemporary girl. I do like going out of my comfort-zone though!
1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- LOVED this book... it might be my favorite for the whole year... it's going to be tough to beat.
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green- John Green is genius!
3. Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison- A cool mystery
4. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown- I liked that it was about a relevant issue to teens today.
5. The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock- SO good!! I loved the poetry!
6. Shadowlands by Kate Brian- The twist practically killed me, but still I'm hooked!
7. Hysteria by Megan Miranda- Another cool mystery
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin- I liked it a lot, although Mara pissed me off when Noah was around.
9. Crash by Lisa McMann- I liked the family aspects of this book... and it also had a pretty interesting twist at the end that left me wanting more.
10. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga- I wish I would've read this sooner... it was really good!
So there you have it... my fav 10 so far this year. Can't wait to see what you guys have loved so far so I can get good ideas about what to read next :)