By: Jennifer Echols
Bailey has literally been playing second fiddle for her sister Julie. Julie and Bailey were once a duo, with Julie singing and playing guitar and Bailey playing fiddle and writing all their songs. Then Julie got offered a solo deal and Bailey got left behind. Now Bailey's been exiled to her granddad's house in Nashville due to her wild ways and is facing a summer playing in corny tribute bands. Then she meets Sam who has his own band and wants Bailey to join. He thinks that she's just the thing to get their band to the next level, and she knows that what she's doing is going against the "laying-low status" her parents have demanded of her.
By: Abigail Haas
A spring break in Aruba ends in murder. Anna and her friends are heading to Aruba for senior year spring break. But when Elise, Anna's best friend, is found brutally murdered all eyes point to Anna. Stuck in a foreign country, with the suspicion of everyone pointed at her, Anna vows to find out the truth about what happened to her friend.
By: Debbie Levy
When a boy is in a tragic accident while Danielle is babysitting him, she must deal with her own grief and guilt along with a police investigation and neighborhood gossiping. The only person she can talk to is Justin, a boy she meets at the park. He helps her deal with the tragic accident as she tries to forgive herself.
By: Jessica Park
Blythe is finishing up her last year of college in a haze. With the death of her parents weighing her down, she's just going through the motions. Then she meets Chris, who can completely understand what she's going through, and she starts to feel alive again. When Chris's family trauma threatens to pull him under, Blythe knows she might be the only one who can save him.
Other Books Out This Week:
- Belladonna (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #2) By: Fiona Paul- A YA Historical Fiction where "In Renaissance Italy, love, lust, intrigue and secret societies converge to stunning results!" ~Goodreads
- Replica (Replica Trilogy #1) By: Jenna Black- A new YA Sci-Fi Dystopian series.
- No Easy Way Out (No Safety in Numbers #2) By: Dayna Lorentz- "Fans of Life As We Knew It and those who love apocalyptic plots will love this modern Lord of the Flies. The sequel to No Safety in Numbers is a pounding, relentless rush that will break your heart and keep you guessing until the end." ~Goodreads
- Fear of Falling By: S.L. Jennings- A New Adult Contemporary Romance about an abused woman learning how to trust again.
- Cherry Popper By: K.A. Andrews- A New Adult Contemporary which unfortunately has some controversy surrounding it. I'm not exactly sure what the issues are with this author, but I'd say read at your own risk.
- The Midnight Heir (The Bane Chronicles #4) By: Cassandra Clare- "In Edwardian London, Magnus Bane discovers old friends and new enemies—including the son of his former comrade Will Herondale. One of ten adventures in The Bane Chronicles." ~Goodreads
- Veiled Dreams By: Gill James- A 15-year-old epileptic in a coma visits another part of the world to learn about her illness, sexuality and tolerance.
- Necessary Sacrifices By: Zoe Cannon- "The sequel to The Torturer’s Daughter, which has been praised for its dark realism, Necessary Sacrifices asks how you fight an enemy that can't be defeated... and what sacrifices are worth making along the way." ~Goodreads
Another week where there's not a ton of releases. I can't wait to read Dirty Little Secret and Dangerous Girls though!! What are you looking forward to?