Top Ten Books I Wish Had Sequels
Books that left me wanting so much MORE:
1. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers- I mean what happens?? Do they make it??
2. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers- Would like to read more about Parker's mental recovery and what happens with her and Jake (if anything)
3. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo- Loved the ending... it was seriously perfect for a book about this subject, but I wouldn't mind knowing what happens in 5 years from where it ended.
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- I get that it was a book about 1 day.... but hello what happens??
I loved these books so hard that even though they are perfect as standalones, I would love to read more about these people:
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- Just loved the Garretts and Sam and would love to read more about them.
6. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler- I would like to read about Hudson and Josh and cupcakes and skating!
7. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin- Ms. Zeitlin, I beg of you: MORE KELSEY FINKELSTEIN!!
8. Lock & Key and/or This Lullaby- I could just see these as having sequels. These characters have more story to tell, I just know it!
Even though these books were not standalones, I could still read about these characters for as many books as the authors could ever write:
9. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart- I could read about Ruby Oliver for freaking ever!!
10. The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade- I was sad to see this series end. I loved the ending and all that, but I just need more Alona and Will!
10ish. Harry Potter by JK Rowling- Wasn't in love with the epilogue and I could read 1,000 books about Harry, so duh!
So which books would you like to see sequels to?? Can't wait to see everyone's lists this week!!