Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
1. The Colonel- Looking for Alaska by John Green- Ugh all of John Green's characters are pretty much amazing... but I like the Colonel because he and Miles form this immediate friendship and he was also kind of an evil genius.
2. Anna & Michael- Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers- Anna is the ULITMATE mean girl... and Michael was so real to me.
3. Roxanne- Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan- Wow Roxanne was just wow! If you read this book, you will NOT forget Roxanne.
4. Trey- Crash by Lisa McMann- I loved both of Jules siblings, but Trey was like her partner in crime and he made me smile :)
5. Tim- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- Tim was Nan's twin and he was definitely the twin worth getting to know. He was troubled, but he had personality... where Nan was just blah!
6. Thayer- The Lying Game books by Sara Shepard- I love Thayer in the books (not the TV show)!! I love that he's there for Emma even though he thinks she's Sutton and she's broken his heart. I just wish she would trust him with the secret already since he's more than proven he's trustworthy!! (P.S.-I'm reading the last book now)
7. Isaac- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- If you don't LOVE Isaac from TFIOS, then you don't have a heart. He's directly responsible for Hazel and Gus getting together... plus I love his witty comments and outlook on going blind.
8. Dylan- How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr- Ughh poor Dylan!! I liked this book, but seriously he was the ONLY like-able character in the whole book. All the main characters had SUPER big character flaws... and Jill treated him like total crap, so I wanted to hug him.
9. Cricket- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- I tried to keep main love interests off this list... but I couldn't help this one. I love Cricket... he made this whole book! And he's one of my fav. book-boyfriends... ever!
10. Luna Lovegood & Sirius Black- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- My 2 favorite HP characters!! Luna just rocks because she marches to her own drummer... and I totally loved her even more after the movies came out. Sirius is my all-time fav. I SIRIUSly couldn't have loved him more in these books...*tear*. He was a great father-figure, a great friend, and just freaking awesome.
So what Secondary Characters are you obsessed with?? Can't wait to see them all :)