Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier
1. Goodreads- so yeah Goodreads is pretty much a blogging savior. It helps me keep track of what I read when I read it and it lets me figure out what upcoming books are going on my radar. Not to mention Listopia!! Love it!!
2. Netgalley- Netgalley has definitely made getting advanced copies of review books SO much easier. It's a great place to start and I've gotten some of my most anticipated books from it.
3. eReader- Having a Nook from B&N makes it possible for me to participate in blog tours, read books from netgalley, and accept ARCs from publishers and authors. My eyes would probably mutiny if I tried to read off my computer.
4. Twitter- I was late to the Twitter party, but ever since I joined it I've loved it. I can interact with authors and other bloggers and promote my blog! Why was I so against it for so long??
5. pixlr- This site is like Photoshop-Lite. When I don't feel like waiting for Photoshop to load, or want to do something simple, I always use this user-friendly editor.
6. Keeping a calendar- woah can you believe there was a time where I didn't keep a blogging calendar?? Well you better believe I do now and it's made my blogging life so much easier.
7. Blog friends- Having blog friends is a great thing about blogging and without them I probably wouldn't do it anymore. I can always count on my blog friends to comment and cheer me up when I'm in a slump. LOVE THEM!
8. Goodreads- Ok a repeat, but Goodreads is amazing enough to warrant it. It is so nice to be able to keep track of what I read and when.
9. Library- Love the library!! It saves me so much money and the librarians at the libraries I frequent are awesome. So much better than having to buy the hoards of books I want to read.
10. Keeping a Journal- Along with Goodreads, I also keep a journal of what I read. I don't like to do spoilers on Goodreads or my blog, but since I read so many books, I sometimes forget what happens at the end of a story. And that ticks me off. So I started keeping plot outlines in a journal so I can easily recap myself when I'm feeling foggy. (This especially comes in handy when I'm reading a series)
So you guys tell me...What things make your life as a reader/blogger easier??