Top Ten Best Sequels Ever
Total disadvantage for me this week because I don't read a lot of fantasy and I don't read a lot of series. But here's what I've come up with:
1. Second Helpings By Megan McCafferty- Sequel to Sloppy Firsts (The Jessica Darling Series)- Liked it better than Sloppy Firsts. It's probably my favorite JD book.
2. Glass By Ellen Hopkins- Sequel to Crank- It was a good middle book... kept my interest.
3. The Boy Book By E. Lockhart- Sequel to The Boyfriend List (The Ruby Oliver Series)- I. Love. Ruby. Oliver.
4. Queen of the Dead By Stacey Kade- Sequel to The Ghost and the Goth- Not as good as book 1, but I liked it.
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door By Stephanie Perkins- Sequel/Companion to Anna and the French Kiss- Sort of a cheat, but Anna and St. Clair do make an appearance and it's listed as a series on GR.
6. Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend By Louise Rozett- Sequel to Confessions of an Angry Girl (The Rose Zarelli Series)- SO lived up to my expecatations. Rose was definitely still Rose.
7. Game By Barry Lyga- Sequel to I Hunt Killers (The Jasper Dent Series)- Just started this but I can tell already I like it!
These are the sequels I *think* would have made my list had I read them already!! Let me know if I'm wrong in thinking this :)
8. The Evolution of Mara Dyer By Michelle Hodkin- Sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- I heard there's creepy dolls in this one... it has to be good.
9. Fire with Fire By Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian- Sequl to Burn for Burn- ummm I just know I'll love it!
10. Hereafter By Kate Brian- Sequel to the mindf*ck Shadowlands- This book better be good after book 1 messed with me so bad!!