Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List
These are the books coming out Sept-Nov that I'm dying to read:
1. Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein- Been wanting to read this for SO LONG!! And it's finally coming out October 6!!
2. Fault Line by Christa Desir- Love the cover and it sounds intense! It comes out October 1.
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Finally a college book!! And it's not about sex, sex, sex. I gotta read this soon!
4. Loud Awake and Lost by Adele Griffin- Adele Griffin intrigues me. I haven't decided if I love her or if I even get her at all... but I must find out!
5. Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa McMann- October 8... I'm all over it! I loved Crash and must know why the visions are jumping!
6. Reality Boy by A.S. King- A.S. King is amazing! It's a must read for me!
7. Jessica Darling's It List #1 by Megan McCafferty- So yeah it's a middle grade... but !!! I LOVE Jessica Darling.
8. Hereafter (Shadowlands #2) by Kate Brian- After the mind-f**k of Shadowlands, I MUST read this one!
9. Sick by Tom Leveen- Zombie books freak me out... but I can't resist reading one every now and then... esp. when one of my FAV authors writes it!!
10. Six Months Later by Natalie Richards- Sounds super interesting and has gotten a lot of good reviews! I love the idea of falling asleep and waking up 6 months later!
Can't wait to see which books are on your Fall TBR... leave me a comment with your link so I can check it out :)