By: Josin L. McQuein
Dinah is bent on revenge against the boy who drove her cousin to attempt suicide, so after reading Claire (the cousin)'s diary, she goes undercover at her prep-school.
(Just One Day #2)
By: Gayle Forman
Picking up where Just One Day left off, this is Willem's story.
By: Lisa McMann
Jules has somehow passed her psycho vision seeing to her boyfriend Sawyer. Now she has to help Sawyer figure out what his vision means before it's too late.
By: Eric Devine
Ben and his group of friends gain internet attention when they post dare-devil stunts on YouTube. Being used to being nobodies at their high school, they aren't about to give up their new "somebody" statuses. As the dares become more and more popular, a donor steps in to help them make money on their videos. But soon the stunts start getting more dangerous and Ben has to figure out when he's had enough.
By: Dawn Klehr
When Riley asks her filmmaker wanna-be best friend to help her investigate the murder of her favorite teacher Ms. Dunn, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into. Desmond isn't just a friend, he's a friend with an obsession and a plot to make her fall for him.
(Many Worlds Trilogy #1)
By: Anna Jarzab
A dystopian about a girl who is forced to travel into a parallel alternate universe and fool everyone into believing she is a princess.
By: Kathryn Lasky
A Historical Fiction which is based on the lives of extras who worked for real Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl. When Lilo is rounded up as part of the "Gypsy plague", she's certain to be shipped to a labor camp. But then Leni Riefenstahl chooses her to be a film extra. When she's not on set, she's kept with the other extras in a barn and they are barely fed. At some point Lilo realizes she's got to escape before her time on set runs out...
By: Alison Cherry
In Scarletville the only thing that matters is being a redhead. Felicity's life here is good, and she's on her way to winning the Miss Scarlet pagent.... except someone out there knows her secret: that she's a fake, her hair is dyed. Throughout the blackmailing, she has to find a way to keep her secret safe or she can say goodbye to her boyfriend, her family, and her chances at art school.
By: Steve Watkins
Sadie and Carla are sisters who couldn't be more different. Sadie is the student-athlete... the responsible one. Carla goes out partying and leaves her 3-year-old (Lulu) with Aunt Sadie. But after a drug deal gone bad, Sadie is forced to take the fall in order to save Lulu from foster care. Now she's looking at six months in juvie...
By: Sandra Neil Wallace
Felix's town is shutting down, so as the QB of the last ever Muckers team, he's got a lot of pressure on him to take them out on top. Adding to that, Felix has been forced to live in his dead older brother's shadow waiting for his dad to notice him.
Other Books Out This Week:
- BZRK Reloaded (BZRK #2) By: Michael Grant
- Death and the Girl He Loves (Darklight #3) By: Darynda Jones
- Resist (Breathe #2) By: Sarah Crossan
- The Brokenhearted By: Amelia Kahaney
- Emerald Green (Ruby Red Trilogy #3) By: Kerstin Gier
- No Angel By: Helen Keeble
- Kingdom of Little Wounds By: Susann Cokal
- Confessions: The Private School Murders (Confessions #2) By: James Patterson, Maxine Paetro
- Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) By: Tamara Ireland Stone
- Desert Tales: A Wicked Lovely Companion Novel By: Melissa Marr
- Blythewood By: Carol Goodman
- The Eye of Minds By: James Dashner
- The Midnight Dress By: Karen Foxlee
- Season of the Witch By: Mariah Fredricks
- Pull Down the Night (The Suburban Strange #2) By: Nathan Kotecki
- Beauty's Daughter: The Story of Hermoine and Helen of Troy By: Carolyn Meyer
- Coaltown Jesus By: Ron Koertge
- Backwards By: Todd Mitchell
- Backward Glass By: David Lomax
- The Field By: Tracy Richardson
- Young, Gifted, and Dead By: Lucy Carver
- One Crow Alone By: S.D. Crockett
I'm SO excited for Bang!! I loved Crash, so I've been waiting on this one ever since. I also think Red looks cool and unique, I'm definitely reading Premeditated, and I'm still thinking on Tandem. It's not my usual style of book, but I really liked Anna Jarzab's writing in All Unquiet Things. Has anyone read it or heard if it's worth reading??
What are you excited to read?