Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On
This list is gonna be my most anticipated sequels (or next book in the series) that HAVEN'T been released yet.
1. Gasp (Visions #3) by Lisa McMann- I LOVE this series and can't wait for Gasp in June 2014!!
2. Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray- I'm really looking forward to this one in April 2014. I want to see if all these supernatural people will team up.
3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin- I still need to read The Evolution, but I'm sure as soon as I do I'll be dying for it to be June already.
4. Endless (Shadowlands #3) by Kate Brian- This is slated for July 2014 and with the crazy cliffhanger endings this series has, I CANNOT wait!
5. Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin- Ashfall was one of the best books I read this year, so I'm really looking forward to the finale.... coming April 2014.
6. Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's #2) by Ransom Riggs- I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book... but I still want to see what happens in the next book... and there's those creepy pictures also. Coming January 2014!
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- This is not a true sequel, more of a companion book to Anna and Lola.... but I love Stephanie Perkins so hard that I've been dying to read this!! Coming May 2014
8. Sophomore Year... by Meredith Zeitlin- I specifically asked this author on Twitter if there were going to be more Kelsey Finkelstein (Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters) books... and she said yes!! Well kind of. There's going to be a Sophomore Year book about a different girl, but Kelsey makes an appearance. There's no title or cover art yet. Coming 2015 :(
9. Jasper Dent #3 by Barry Lyga- No cover or title of this one either... but after Game left me on the verge of 3 cliffhangers... I AM DYING!!! Coming 2014.
10. Confessions of an Angry Girl #3 by Louise Rozett- Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend ended pretty abruptly... so there had better be a 3rd book! It says on Goodreads that she's hoping, but there's no release date yet.
The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick- A book about Tim from My Life Next Door!!!!!! Holy hell I'm excited. Coming 2015.
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian- Love this series!!! LOVE!! Coming 2014.
Well guys, that's my list. I love looking ahead to all the new books coming out next year. It gets me all happy and excited! What sequels are you dying to get your hands on?? Leave me your link and I'll visit you!