The Reviewers' Roundtable is a weekly discussion feature hosted by me and Emily from Read Your Bookcase. Each week we discuss a different bookish/blogging topic and hope you guys will share your thoughts too!
Go HERE to find a list of past/future topics.
Emily at Read Your Bookcase
Michelle at Pink Polka Dot Book Blog
Showcasing other blogs. 3 book blogs (or other types of blogs) that you really like and what is it about them that is special?
I'm obviously a blogger, therefor I'm into blogs. And not just mine. I read A LOT of blogs. I'm always on the lookout for my next blogging BFF, a blog full of creative ideas, or just a person that shares the same reading interests as me. I also like to look at some non-bookish blogs. Mostly ones about fashion or make-up. Here are 3 I'd like to share:
- I love how original and creative this blog is. It's done by a girl named Margot Wood and she combines 2 of my favorite things ever: YA Books and Photography!!
- She takes A+ photo recreations for different YA titles and I'm always impressed by her interpretation. Sometimes they look a lot like the book covers and sometimes they are more inspired by the story in the book. Either way I just love it!!
- Some titles she's Fauxto-ed: Code Name Verity, Another Little Piece (creepy), and my fav Anna and the French Kiss.
Blue Sky Bookshelf
- This is a really fun blog that I stumbled on in the past year. The girl who does it is named Summer (she used to go by Sunny, but that was just a pseudoname) and she's super witty and funny.
- She reads all types of YA books which I appreciate since I've been a contemporary girl since forever. It's nice to see what else is out there even if I'm not reading it!! She uses a lot of cute gifs that make me laugh. Her discussions are always really unique and fun.
- You should check out this recent post: 10 Steps of Fangirling. Pretty darn cute!!
- Lastly: A newbie!! Pivot Book Reviews is a blog that was just started at the beginning of the year by a girl named Becca. She seems really fun and cool and I really like her blog already.
- And can I also say that I'm super impressed with this girl also?? I mean she's been blogging about a month and she has tons of ideas that she's already put into motion AND she gets tons of comments on everything she does!! I've been at this almost 2 years (wow!!) now and I'm definitely not getting the traffic this girl is. Good for her!!
- Check out her intro post, I found it very sweet and endearing :)
So those were the 3 blogs I wanted to feature this week. I visit a ton of blogs and it was hard to just pick 3. But I wanted to feature ones that I haven't talked about on here before and also ones that maybe EVERYONE and their mother doesn't know about (like Xpresso Reads, The Perpetual Page Turner, Book Rock Betty, Candace's Book Blog, and Pure Imagination... all of which I freaking love too!!)
What blogs are you into?? Any new ones I should know about? Do you visit any of the ones I talked about (if not you totally should!!)??