Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
This is kind of hard for me because I seriously cry so easily while reading books. I guess I get so involved that I feel like I can feel the characters emotions or something. I mean I cried while reading Fangirl, Pushing the Limits, Lola and the Boy Next Door, Hate List, Twenty Boy Summer, Speak, Lock and Key.... SO MANY. I cry while reading books that aren't even sad!! So these are the ones I feel like anyone would find sad (not just me).
1. The Pact by Jodi Picoult- I had to get Jodi Picoult on this list. Most of her books have made me cry and this one is probably the one that got me hardest.
2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher- Poor Clay :(
3. Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott- The M/C in this is very damaged and it just touched me.
4. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King- Definitely hurts the heart.
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green- UGHHHH I didn't expect what happened to happen and then I could not STOP crying!!! John Green you kill me!!
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling- Cried so damn hard reading this book. Why did that have to happen???? WHY???
7. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick- Oh god I cried for HOURS during and after this book!!! I was pretty embarrassed for myself.
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- This book affected me on such a deep emotional level that I was honestly left in a book depression that lasted for DAYS. I cried at home, at school, and anywhere else I was caught reading this book. Hands down most emotional book ever and if you don't cry during it, I question your emotions :)
9. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- Heart-wrenching.
10. Hold Still by Nina LaCour- Sad sad sad. Sometimes friend-loss books can be so hard for me to read.
I love to read books that make me cry because I just feel so much more connected to them. But I don't think I ever want to cry as hard as when I read TFIOS ever again. That was a little too much. What books make you sob?