Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
I read a lot of Contemporary, but funnily enough, not a lot of *SWOON* Romantic books. Most of the books I read have m/c's that are SO messed up that a big gushy romance would be inappropriate. These are the 10 that actually fall into that swoon category :)
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Ummm yeah Paris and a hot British guy.... SWOON!! PS can we talk about how it says Isla isn't coming out until August now?!?!?!?
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins- LOVE Cricket!!!
3. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- Best couple ever!! It's not all swoon in this book, but there is major chemistry between these 2 and Noah is hot!
4. Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- Really cute couple. Kinda insta-love... but I give it a pass because I liked them together.
5. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler- I love HOT Hockey Boys!!
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- OK I was probably doing more sobbing than swooning while reading this one... but seriously Augustus is SO swoon-worthy that I couldn't not put him on the list.
7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- Sam & Jase FOREVER!!!! I love the nice guys.
8. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines- Not everyone was into this book... but I was!! Ash and Beau had amazing chemistry to me. I swooned hard for Beau Vincent.
9. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett- So yeah Rose didn't always make this romance go smoothly... and she's pretty much clueless at all things sexy-times. BUT I still loved reading about her crush on Jamie Forta... and I could see why she had it.
10. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo- Ok so I didn't include the couple here because while I liked the idea of them... where I come from it's illegal!!! But I loved Chris hard in this book... especially when he was going through his whole self-loathing phase. I just wanted to hold him!!
So happy Valentine's week everybody!! Can't wait to see what guys/girls had you swooning!!!