By: Elle Cosimano
Nearly Boswell likes to fly under the radar. She lives in a trailer park in DC with her mom (who is a stripper). She's just killing time until she can get the scholarship she's working so hard for and get out of there. Convinced that her dad once left her a message in a personal ad (in the newspaper), she pours over them every week. And that is where she discovers cryptic messages about attacks on students at her high school. And it turns out that Nearly is linked to every student. With a serial killer on the loose, and trying to frame her, she needs to unravel the mystery before it's too late.
By: Leslye Walton
The story of three generations of women in the Roux family, their unluckiness in love, and a girl who is born with wings. A YA Magical Realism book.
By: Chris Wooding
An infection spreads in a small school. A group of students from all different social circles barricade themselves into a classroom. Some will live... some will die.
(The Colors of Madeleine #2)
By: Jacklyn Moriarty
Book 2 in this fantasy trilogy. "Through notes, letters, and late nights, Elliot and Madeleine must find a way to travel across worlds and bring missing loved ones home. The stakes are high, and the writing by turns hilarious and suspenseful, as only Jaclyn Moriarty can be." ~Goodreads
By: Gae Polisner
It's been years since Francesca's brother drown when she was supposed to be watching him, but she still feels the intense guilt like it happened yesterday. When she meets a boy who looks exactly like her brother and finds out he was even born the day Simon died, she begins wondering if this is reincarnation in the flesh.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- A Phantom Enchantment (Unbound #3) By: Eve Marie Mont
- The Burning Dark By: Adam Christopher
- Stay Where You Are and Then Leave By: John Boyne
- Storm (The SYLO Chronicles #2) By: D.J. MacHale
- Drama Queens in the House By: Julie Williams
- Daughter of Chaos (Red Magic #1) By: Jen McConnel
- The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment #0.5) By: Stacey O'Neale
- Where the Rocks Splits the Sky By: Philip Webb
- The Winter Horses By: Philip Kerr
- Wanderers (Wasteland #2) By: Susan Kim & Laurence Klacvan
I can't believe March is almost over already (and that it's still freezing cold out!! Where is Spring??) This week I'm thinking Nearly Gone and The Summer of Letting Go will go on my TBR. What about you?