Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List
1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz- This is a book club pick for my book club and I'm SO excited to read it!! I've heard great things!
2, To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- I so love Jenny Han! This book sounds like so much fun!
3. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer- This is part of my "Reading out of my comfort zone" goal that I've decided on doing. This is going to be my first major book that I try... and I'm nervous, but excited!
4. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick- Cannot wait for this book!!!
5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart- FINALLY E. Lockhart is going to be back in my life!!!
6. Dorothy Must Die (#1) by Danielle Paige- This one looks really cool and interesting. I hope it lives up to the hype!
7. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols- Another cute looking Contemporary. I just can't help myself.
8. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas- I'm a sucker for books about prom.
9. The Archived (#1) by Victoria Schwab- Another book club pick!! It sounds really cool and is definitely out of my comfort zone... I'm excited!
10. Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley- "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"... okay maybe this book isn't about that, but it is about BLOGS!!!
I am SO EXCITED for Spring!! I just want to wear cute clothes and feel the sun on my face. For those of us in the cold weather states, Winter has been brutal this year... viva la SPRING!! Oh yeah and I'm excited for all these books (and so many others that are coming out!!)... which books are you planning on reading this SPRING?