Top Ten Books About Friendship
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- Oh how I love Harry, Ron, and Hermione together. Friendship is one of the major themes in this book and this is one of my favorite friend groups of all-time.
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky- I didn't LOVE this book. I know, I'm weird. But I did love the way Patrick and Sam helped Charlie become a real person.
3. Looking for Alaska by John Green- I love Miles and Chip, aka Pudge and The Colonel. Then Alaska comes along and these 3 made me wish I went to a boarding school.
4. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah- Ultimate friendship book. This book is all about an amazing lifetime friendship and how it evolves over time. A very special book.
5. The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock- I love Celia and Drake. At first I thought that this book was going to take a romantic turn... but it never does. This book is specifically about bullying and friendship and high school. And it is awesome. Now where is my Drake?
6. Winger by Andrew Smith- Ryan Dean has a lot of friends in this book, but his relationship with Joey was my favorite one. The way Joey mentored Ryan Dean and the way Ryan Dean accepted Joey... it was my favorite part of the book.
7. Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski- I love this book. It's about 2 best friends who get to be roommates in high school with NO PARENTS!! April and Violet reminded me of me and my own best friend in high school. Her parents were never around and I basically lived there.
8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan- I loved the way Will #1 was always there for Tiny... even if Tiny was a TAD self-absorbed. Definitely a true friendship.
9. Hold Still by Nina LaCour- More of a book about a losing a friend in a heartbreaking way :(
Those are my fav books about friendship and book besties. What's on your list?? Leave me links :)