Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me I MUST Read
1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell- So many people have told me that I need to read this book. I mean, I LOVED Fangirl and I also love the 80's, so it seems like a no-brainer.
2. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis- One of my fav bloggers, Danielle from The Book Barn, told me I would love this :)
3. Just One Day by Gayle Forman- People think I'm crazy when I say I haven't read a Gayle Forman book. I am currently reading If I Stay, but I also get recs for Just One Day all the time.
4. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein- This was a fav of my ENTIRE book club. That never happens. I feel the pressure.
5. The Raven Boys/The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater- Another book club rec. Most of my book clubbers have read one or both of these books and LOVED.
6. Easy by Tammara Webber- When I say I don't think I'm going to ever like NA, everyone tells me to read this one.
7. Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King- I'm a big A.S. King fan and Emily from Read Your Bookcase told me I would love it. Also the woman that was with A.S. King at her signing at BEA told me it was the book of hers that gets the most positive reactions.
8. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- Been told by so many people that I need to read a Morgan Matson book... and that I would specifically love this one.
9. Pivot Point and other Kasie West books- Kasie West books have been on my TBR for far too long. I get so many people telling me I need to try them.
10. The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter- I don't get rec'd this as much as I used to. But I used to get people telling me to read it all the time.
So you guys I'm back from my TTT hiatus. I don't really know why I stopped doing them this summer... guess I just got busy. I'm glad to be back though, they're FUN!! What books do you get recommended a lot??