Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get
1. Sophomore Year is Greek to Me by Meredith Zeitlin- I don't think it's ACTUALLY a sequel to Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters, but I was told there would be a Kelsey Finkelstein appearance. AND Sophomore is what comes after Freshman so.....
2. Please Remain Calm (This is Not a Test #2) by Courtney Summers- It's a novella, but !!!!!!!! I must have!!!
3. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) and/or Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry- In which I give Katie McGarry's books another shot (since I did not get along well with Dare You To or the Crash one... LOVED Pushing the Limits though).
4. Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray- Oh please can this be out yet??
5. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gail Forman- I've heard this is better than If I Stay... and I kind of hope that's true because If I Stay was just okay for me.
6. The Pretenders #3 by Lisi Harrison- Guilty pleasure series!!!
7. P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys #2) by Jenny Han- Oh how I loved To All the Boys... can all books be like To All the Boys???
8. Stand-Off (Winger #2) by Andrew Smith- Senior year for Ryan Dean... What craziness (and hopefully not sad) things can he get into now?
9. The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door #2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick- TIM!!!!! I loved Tim and the Garrett's. Can't wait for this one!
10. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer- I mean, who isn't pumped about this book??
Which sequels are you dying to get??