Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
1. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- I love the title and it sounds fun and cute!
2. Please Remain Calm (This is Not a Test #1.5) by Courtney Summers- Eeeek!! I cannot wait!!
3. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer- Must have more of this series, even if it is a novella.
4. Now That You're Here by Amy K. Nichols- I have never read a parallel universe book.... this one sounds like a good place to start.
5. I Was Here by Gayle Forman- Gayle Forman... love her!!
6. When by Victoria Laurie- This sounds like it could be a TV show!
7. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand- A brother who killed himself and a sister keeping the last text he sent a secret??? That sounds sad and just the kind of stuff I like.
8. Twisted Fate by Norah Olsen- Sisters that are caught up with a neighbor boy who's hiding stuff.... I like it!!
9. The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver- This sounds like Thin Space... but it also sounds crazy and page-turning.
10. Paper Towns by John Green- Must read this book already!
Those are the books I'm planning on (hoping to) read this winter. What's on your TBR???