Top Ten Books I Read In 2014
Ahhh late, late, beyond late!! I still wanted to share this list though :)
1. Cinder & Cress by Marissa Meyer- So glad I went out of my comfort zone and tried this awesome series. I really loved Cinder and Cress the best so far :)
2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas- Ahhh this book!! It messed with my head so bad and it definitely gets my award for most addicting book of the year!
3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- This was just perfection for me.
4. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight- It's not technically YA, but it's SO good. I never wanted to finish it.
5. Tease by Amanda Maciel- This book seems to be either loved or hated. I thought it was a great debut & I really related to it.
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- A great way to wrap up the series!! (Even if waiting FOREVER for it kind of made me sad).
7. Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican- This is not your average book. It's harsh and different, but I loved it.
8. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour- I don't know if this is my favorite book by Nina LaCour, but it definitely has the best writing in it of any of her books.
9. Ketchup Clouds by Anabel Pitcher- LOVED! Nothing happened the way I wanted it to in this book, but I just could not put it down.
10. Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siohan Vivian- This series ended on a high for me. The first 2 books were good, but this one was my favorite.
Which books did you love this year??