Top Ten Most Anticipated 2015 Debuts
1. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach- I love end of the world scenario stories!!! They're terrifying!!
2. Dead to Me by Mary McCoy- A historical fiction/mystery about the Golden Age of Hollywood.
3. Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims- A girl defends her twin sister by killing a guy who hurt her and then gets blackmailed by an anonymous.
4. Ruthless by Carolyn Lee Adams- A girl is kidnapped by a serial killer and must figure out how to survive.
5. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi- Matt is a new guy who got Ella to say "yes" to every fun and exciting thing they could think of for an entire night... and then abruptly disappeared. When he returns a year later with a plan to recreate that night, Ella doesn't know if she's ready to let him back in.
6. The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy- When Stella was a kid her and Jeanie went to pick strawberries... only Stella returned. Now she's 17 and the mystery into what happened to Jeanie (and possibly other red-headed children) is just heating up.
7. Even When You Lie to Me By Jessica Alcott- This could be icky. A teacher and a high school senior having a relationship?? I'm cautiously curious.
8. First, There Was Forever by Juliana Romano- A story about a fractured friendship and a boy who is in the middle.
9. Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler- A virgin pregnancy??? Another one that I'm cautiously curious about. If it goes too far on the religious route I probably won't like it... but it could be amazing!!
10. Where the Staircase Ends by Stacey Stokes- Taylor faces an afterlife of having to climb a staircase that brings her into her past. It forces her to figure out why her best friend betrayed her and how to forgive the unforgivable.
I LOVE debuts!!! I can't wait to see which ones you guys want to read :)