Top Ten Characters I Wish I Could Check In With
I read a lot of books with damaged characters and unsatisfying endings. There are SO many I would like to check-in with! I tried to narrow it down as best I could :)
1. Cath & Levi- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Because I would love to know more about her ongoing relationship with her bio-mom... and because I would love to see how the Cath/Levi relationship progresses.
2. Cooper Riggs- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan- I worried non-stop for this kid while I was reading the book. While it seemed like he was over the hardest parts, I'd still like to check-in and see that he's okay.
3. Ashleigh- Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown- I want to see how this whole incident follows this girl, or if she's able to put it behind her.
4. Cady Sinclair- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart- She needs so much help!! Her family is messed up... and well, she has a lot to get over. I would like to see how she's doing.
5. Anna Reiley- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler- I wanna see how Anna and Frankie are doing. Are they still friends?? Did Frankie ever revert to her insane-crazy ways? Was Anna able to move on and have a relationship after Matt?
6. Jasper Dent- I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga- There was an epilogue (yuck!) at the end of Blood of My Blood, but still... After everything that came out, I want to see how this kid is doing.
7. Steven Crashinsky- Crash & Burn by Michael Hassan- I loved this character. I would love to see how he ended up... married?? Kids?? It's hard to imagine.
8. Leonard Peacock- Forgive Me, Leonard Peocock by Matthew Quick- Oh Leonard Peacock, are you okay??
9. Colby- The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour- Did Colby ever go to art school after Europe? Did he get over Bev and find a normal girl?
10. Nick Dunne- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn- SPOILER: He didn't really stay with her did he?? I mean not forever ever, right???
Which characters would you like to check in with??