By: Lauren Gibaldi
Matt and Ella have a crazy night together where they say "Yes" to every thing they could think of. Then Matt abruptly leaves town, crushing Ella. Now he's back with a plan to relive the night that brought them together.
(Don't Get Mad #2)
By: Gretchen McNeil
The final installment in the series. The girls have to find the killer or die trying.
By: Tamara Ireland Stone
A girl with Purely-Obsessional OCD hides it from her popular clique.
By: Claire Kennedy
4 teens work in a restaurant one summer and play an after-hours game of dares called Tips for extra money.
(Point Last Seen #2)
By: April Henry
Ruby and Alexis need to find a way to clear Nick's name once he becomes a suspect in a murder.
By: Rachel Allen
4 girls try to turn the tables on the football team after being treated badly and noticing a trend.
(Moment of Truth #2)
By: Lauren Barnholdt
Quinn's story. 3 girls get emails from their younger selves right before senior trip.
- Glittering Shadows (Dark Metropolis #2) By: Jaclyn Dolamore
- Scorched (Frigid #2) By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Deadfall (Blackbird Duology #2) By: Anna Carey
- Between the Notes By: Sharon Huss Roat
- The Evil We Love (Tales from Shadowhunter Academy #5) By: Cassandra Clare & Robin Wasserman
- A Faerie's Secret (Creepy Hollow #4) By: Rachel Morgan
I love June this year for books!! I SO can't wait to read The Night We Said Yes and the Gretchen McNeil series. I am also considering Blood Will Tell since I read the first book. What are you reading this June?