Last Ten Books To Come Into My Possession
1. What We Knew by Barbara Stewart- This comes out today!! I finished it a few days ago and really liked it!
2. '89 Walls by Katie Pierson- I can't wait to get to this one. It's set in 1989, and is about some tough stuff.
3. Chemistry by Jodi Lamm- The blurb sold me on this one. I'm excited to read it soon.
4. The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst- Definitely different than what I normally read, but I'm interested.
5. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller- I bought this because I was really looking for that summer thriller. It delivered on the creepy, but not on the surprises.
6. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver- I bought this one as well, because.... Lauren Oliver!!! Need to read it soon... I think I'll bring it to the beach!
7. Delicate Monsters by Stephanie Kuehn- A strange book, but different and interesting.
8. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout- Not my fav.
9. My Secret to Tell by Natalie D. Richards- My Secret Sister sent me this. It was one of the only BEA books I regretted not getting... and she got it for me!!
10. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera- Another gift from my Secret Sister. I've heard SUCH good things about this... can't wait to read it!
So these were basically most of the books I've gotten in the last month. Some were from publishers, some straight from the authors, and others were gifts and purchases. What did you get recently??