Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love To See Write A Book Together
You guys, this is So fun, I could match up authors all day!
1. Laurie Halse Anderson & Nina LaCour- Both of these authors write books that break my heart... and they're both experts at the beautiful writing. I couldn't even image what work of art they would come up with together!
2. Jesse Andrews & Stephen Chbosky- Both write books about odd boys... and both are originally from Pittsburgh!! That's just a match made in heaven!
3. Matthew Quick & John Green- If Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock and Looking for Alaska had a baby, that baby would be an epic sobfest that would probably make me want to punch myself... but also I know I would love every painful minute of it.
4. Huntley Fitzpatrick & Sarah Ockler- Their styles are similar and the Contemporary world might explode if this actually happened because it would be so perfect.
5. Meredith Zeitlin & Louise Rozett- Something about Kelsey from Freshman Year and Rose from Confessions of an Angry Girl remind me of each other.
6. Michelle Hodkin & Nova Ren Suma- Both of these ladies write really interesting mind-twisting books with that touch of supernatural. Plus, with the way Michelle Hodkin writes books I can't put down and Nova Ren Suma writes SO beautifully, how could this collab. not be good?
7. Jandy Nelson & A.S. King- Both write so beautifully, both write stuff that feels so fresh and new. This would be a dream.
8. Stephanie Perkins & Sarah Dessen- This might be my favorite pair on this list... it would be like the Contemporary Queen and the Contemporary Princess joining forces.
9. Courtney Summers & Lauren Oliver- My favorite author from forever ever ago and my newest favorite author... let's make this happen!!
10. Jennifer Brown & Jay Asher- I just think both of these authors write about tough subjects and that their writing would compliment one another's.
J.K. Rowling & Suzanne Collins- Just because I know the book world would go into a total craze if the minds behind The Hunger Games and Harry Potter got together.
I love this topic!! It's so fun to pair my favorite authors together... I wish these would happen!!
Who were your dream pairings?