Top Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh
1. Winger by Andrew Smith
- This book had me laughing my ass off... especially the poker "consequences". It's also sad... so it covers a cluster of emotions, but it really goes hard on the funny.
2. Stand-Off (Winger #2) by Andrew Smith
- I LOLed even more during this book than the first one. I mean, there really is nothing funnier than Ryan Dean's reactions to The Abernathy.
3. The Haters by Jesse Andrews
- Not AS funny as Me and Earl, but still definitely humorous.
4. Kissing Ted Callahan and Other Guys by Amy Spalding
- Gosh, this book just had me smiling from ear to ear the whole time I was reading it. Riley is a seriously adorable and funny girl. I LOLed in public, which is rare for me :)
5. Sleeping Freshman Never Lie by David Lubar
- This book made me realize that I can read about 15 year-old boys and NOT be overly annoyed at them. I found Scott super funny in a super smart way.
6. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- LOLOLOL--- that pretty much sums up this book. By far the funniest book I've read in a long, long time.
7. Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling #1) by Megan McCafferty
- Oh Jessica Darling, you and your snarky high school commentary-- it's like reading a letter from your best friend.
8. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
- Fish out of water story that was super cute.
9. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
- I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair-- thank you for that Kelsey Finkelstein :)
10. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
- I don't read a ton of Adult, but this one I had to include. This was my fave Sophie Kinsella book... and it's the one that made me LOL the hardest.
What are the funniest books you've read??