I stink at challenges, so I barely ever do them.... but my lovely friends over at Read.Sleep.Repeat are doing ARC August for the 4th time & I've never participated & I do have piles of ARCs that I really do need to challenge myself to read.... so here I am.
Lately I've sort of been in the mood to push myself to get some of my massive TBR handled... that is, I've been trying to read faster and MORE. So this is my plan for ARC August. Hopefully I'll be able to get through a large chunk of this and feel better about my TBR and feel like a better blogger (putting a dent in my older ARCs for sure would make me feel less guilty!!)
The Light Fantastic by Sarah Combs
- Why? Because I want to read it before the release date of Sept. 13. Plus, it sounds AWESOME!
- Why? Because I can't wait ANY longer to read more Jay Asher!
- Why? Because I'm in the mood for more fairy tale retellings.
- Why? Because I love books about the TOUGH stuff.
I Crawl Through it by A.S. King
- Why? Because Holy Shit it's A.S. King and I STILL haven't read it???
- Why? Because I got this waayyy back at 2014 BEA and I like reading about Mean Girls.
- Why? Because OMG I wanted this SO bad at 2015 BEA, but just have not been in the mood for it for whatever reason??????
- Why? Because I don't think I've ever read a YA book about Time Travel... & that's kind of sad!
Have you read any of these?? Any you'd like to recommend me reading first?
PS- There's still time to sign-up if you'd like to kill your ARC pile this August! They're giving away a cool prize also, so there's that if you need further motivation :) Here's to me reading fast and staying motivated!!