Today I'm doing a post for part of Nori's Book Blogger Creativity Project. My team (TEAM PERIWINKLE) decided to send characters on dates for our project. Thing is though, I need YOUR help to make it happen. Here's the Details:
Match Made In The Pages:
- Today I'm posting a dating profile for one of my fave characters ever-- Noah Czerny from The Raven Boys.
- After you read through it, it would be awesome if you could suggest a character (from another world, not the Henrietta, VA/Glendower-searching world) to go on a blind date with Noah.
- Next week I'll imagine how I think the dates would go!
Welp, Here's Noah:
1. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
- My group of 4 friends and Tony Hawk
2. What's the first thing people usually notice about you?
- Very few people do actually notice me....
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
- I was thrown out a window once, that was pretty crazy.
4. What's your biggest goal in life right now?
- To help a buddy fulfill a quest/obsession/adventure. After that, my schedule looks wide open.
5. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- I know it sounds weird, but I spend most of my Saturdays searching for an obscure Welsh King that died 600 years ago.
6. What are you looking for in a partner?
- I'm a bit of an introvert and kind of shy, so I'd like to meet someone that won't misunderstand my shyness for disinterest. Ideally I'd like to meet someone to bring me out of my shell and make me feel alive.
7. Anything else I should know about you?
- It's hard for me to be myself sometimes (unless I'm near a ley line), but I'll sacrifice anything for my friends... oh and my hands are always cold.
8. What do you hate most about the dating process?
- Being Ghosted.
So let me know in the comments who you think would be a good match for the awesome, adorable Noah.
**I gotta give a shoutout to Cassi from My Thoughts Literally for helping me with the answers (and for helping to pick Noah to begin with). She rocks and is way smarter than me!!!**
Also here's the schedule for all of Team Periwinkle's posts:
- August 8 & 15 - Cilla from Paved With Books
- August 9 & 16 - Annalise from Hopeful Reads
- August 10 & 17 - Nori from ReadWriteLove28
- August 11 & 18 - Reg from She Latitude
- August 12 & 19 - Zoey from Uncreatively Zoey
- August 13 & 20 - ME!!!